|Full Name||Candy Jams|
|Hair Color||Purple (Dyed)|
|Friends||Guy Broman, Laney Penn (formerly), Nick Mallory (love interest), Trina Riffin (formerly)|
|Love Interest||Nick Mallory|
|First Appearance||Girl Fest|
|Latest Appearance||Girl Fest|
|Voice Actor||Megan Fahlenbock|
Candy Jams has pale white skin and indigo hair, which she wears with a red headband. She has some of her hair partially shaved and she wears black eyeliner and two ear piercings. She also has a beauty mark on the side of her face. She wears a red and black striped tank top and a black diamond encrusted necklace with a skull on it. She also has a bracelet of a similar look to her necklace, and fingerless gloves. She wears blue shorts with white fringe at the bottom and a pair of black leather boots.
Candy Jams passes herself off as a tough feminist girl who makes her own decisions which is the personality that she uses to motivate her fans. However, this is all fake. She is truly a girl who has to follow the orders of a guy named Guy Broman. She is boy crazy and is actually the exact opposite of what she says she is. She pretends that she's a free girl to scam her fans for money. At some point she dated Nick Mallory, and although she claims she dumped him, she is still obsessed with him. She also is shown to get excited over clothes and she prefers Guy Broman to write her songs without big words, as they give her 'brain ouchies'. Although she is generally a friendly person, she shoved Laney aside after Grojband's performance in order to promote her make-up.
- Mind Over Mister
- You Can't Tell I Love You
- She is the second celebrity who's name is a food pun, the first being Cherry Grapestain.
- She is also the second celebrity who Kate Persky and Allie Day love more than Grojband.
- Even though Laney exposed who Candy Jams really is, her fans still remained loyal and happily bought her make-up.
- Candy made a cameo in the Grojband game Water You Doing as one of the students at the school.
- For a short time, she was Laney's role model. She now also the role model of many other girls, such as Trina Riffin.