Diary Mode is the main running gag of the show Grojband. It involves Corey and the others needing Trina to write in her diary so that they can get some lyrics for a song, so they do something to anger her so that she writes in her diary so that they can put her diary entry into lyrics for a song.
According to Corey, the band can't come up with any good lyrics when they're writing songs. So, they steal Trina diary and use her diary entries as an inspiration for lyrics. Trina uses her diary to express her emotions and when the band finds her entries very profound and well worded which helps Corey write profound and we'll worded songs. However, in order for Trina to write something in her diary she must go into Diary Mode in which she must be in a extremely emotional phase (mostly anger). Corey and the band have to cause her to go into this phase by controlling the environment around her and staging her into it, which will play with her emotions. Once her intended feeling has been forced into her enough, she will blast up into the air expressing an extremely exaggerated form of her emotion. Her pen and diary will surround her and she will grab them and write in her diary while music plays to match her emotion. While she writes in her diary, a strange phenomenon will happen which will match her emotion. After she writes in her Diary and gets back on the ground, Corey grabs her diary and puts her entry into words for their next song. It is unknown if Trina is aware of her diary modes she she seems to forget them immediately after they happen. It would seem likely that she is oblivious to her diary modes as Trina also tends not to notice that Corey is stealing her diary and putting it into lyrics for their songs. The reason for this is that Grojband does a good job at changing it around so that you won't be able to tell that it came from her diary unless you deliberately try. This was revealed in the episode "Space Jammin'" where The Newmans tried to level with Grojband by using Trina's diary for lyrics and they read the lyrics directly from her diary which she noticed. It was explained that it was Corey's genius that puts her words into lyrics and subtlety covers it up.
When Trina goes into Diary mode, there is a set-up plot behind it. In some episodes it changes but in the majority of the episodes, it stays the same. Here is every single detail about the beginning, middle, and end of her normal, average, everyday, diary mode.
It all starts with something agitating Trina a whole bunch. This will almost always be caused by Grojband because they want her do put some lyrics. Grojband will set something up that will happen to her, putting her into a state of rage. She will make an angered reaction which involves a scowl and her clenching her fists and locking them downward, she will begin shaking and music will play in the background which are satanist bells and a chorus of people singing in a haunting nightmareish tune. Alot of the times her pupils will glow red and her hair will start waving upward and she will growl in rage and sometimes you can even hear the noises of a kettle getting all steamed up. Sometimes it only contains some of these features and sometimes none, but every single time she does it, it begins with the music and her shooting up into the air on a geyser of flames and/or lava.
In the middle of her Diary modes she is flying up in the air with a red background behind her and the sounds of heavy metal and screaming people as the background music. Her face is angry and has red eyes and her hair is flying in the air. She then flies up offscreen and comes back down in the distance. Objects related to the thing that's bothering her or the environment around her will come up and spin around her. Then she turns into a black shadow where only the red glare from her angry evil eyes are seen and she sticks out her fists and spins around once and then she bends over and stands back on up launching her up into the air on a black trail of shadow which the spinning things follow. Then she goes down to a place in the middle of the screen without her shadow colors or the things spinning around her but still containing her fist position, and her pen and diary spin around her and stop right by her fists. The screen changes to to screens, one showing the pen, and one showing the diary. Trina's fists go out and grab them both causing a background of red shock going behind tham as she grabs them. She always grabs her pen first but just about a split second before. It will show a veiw of her at an angle and she will slide her pen across her diary twice and leave trails of fire on there. Then it will show the world around her and show chaos happening being caused by her words being written in there. Mostlly it will be more geysers of lave and/or fire just like the one she entered on blastng out of places or it will show storm clouds forming in the skies and lightning strinking in places. Then it will show a front view of her and have her pen writing slowly across the diary and fire will be seen forming around there.
Then it will show her hand hold out the pen and it will be pointed upward and there will be a small flame on it that will die out and turn to smoke which will die out soon after that. Then it will pan down her arm and go to her face and her angered face of fury and rage will divert to a confused face and the red in her eyes will fade back to the normal colors. Then she will fall down offscreen and it will show a place on the ground where she lands. When she does land, the music will stop playing and the pen and diary in her hands will not be there. The diary will either land in Corey's hand as he cathes it or it will land somewhere else and Corey will go out and get it. Whenever it lands you hear an angel chorus singing and after it is done Corey will mostly say a catchphrase which is "Showtime". This will have the lyrics for their song in it and the song that they play in the episode you can easily picture how the stuff in her diary would make sense as a response as to what sent her into said diary mode.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when Grojband enters Pinktastic into the Carnival Derby so that it could get destroyed. She also learns that she is going to be driving Pinktastic in the derby and that she's going to be going up against Nick Mallory. This made her so angry that she blasted off into diary mode. The destruction that she was causing by writing in her diary was causing a thunderstorm to happen and to have geysers of flames blasts out of the ground. The stuff that was surrounding her was traffic cones and tires. As she wrote in her diary, the chaos she caused around her were giant dark storm clouds surrounding the skies above the carnival which shot giant blazing lightning bolts down upon he fair, causing fires all over the place.
Trina gives snacks to Cherry Grapestain thinking that she was going to meet her, but they just take the snacks into there and she doesn't even see any part of her. Then Nick Mallory comes out and she thinks she gets happy to see him, but then Cherry takes him into there and he gets to meet her and she thinks that she will lose him to a famous celebrity. Then she finds out that Corey snuck into the movie theater and she goes into Diary Mode. The thing that was surrounding her was snacks like popcorn, soft pretzels, and movie theater drinks. When she was writing in her diary, the chaos happening around her was lightning striking the movie camera.
Trina goes is about to get kissed by Nick Mallory, but then Corey makes Mina go up in her brain costume and interrupt their kiss. Nick gets attracted to Mina instead because he was a zombie at the time and he liked brains, sending Trina into Diary Mode when Nick and he gets she attracted to her instead and he gets stolen from her. Unlike all of the other episodes, nothing was revolving around her. The chaos happening when she wrote in her diary were geysers of hot lava exploding out of the graves in the graveyard.
Trina goes Diary Mode only this time in was love instead of rage because she thought she kissed Nick even though it was on his ear and not his lips because he turned his head just before their lips touched. She got Nicken pox and had red spots with Nick's face all over her's. Later in the episode she figured out it was on his ear and not the lips but didn't go into her normal diary mode. Love music was playing, the background was pink, and hearts were surrounding her. When she was writing in her diary, the chaos happening around her was the bubble was getting filled up with hearts. Because of this being a love diary mode, she did not really cause chaos by doing this. This was a wonderful blast of joy that was given to the land.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when Grojband makes the puppets of themselves that she blew up come back to life to get revenge on her. Trina had a fear of puppets due to a childhood incident and she was terrified. This time it was slightly changed because it was fear and not rage so her eyes had a scared look instead of a mad look and when she was writing in her diary it was green creepy ghostly fire instead of normal fire there was also different music playing and it was a geyser of green fire that she shot up on. The things spinning around her were broken parts of puppets. When she was writing in her diary, the chaos happening around her was geysers of green goo and slime were exploding out of the seats and chairs for the audience at the play.
Trina is watching the race that Grojband is in. She loves what she sees because all of the other racers are against Grojband and are attacking their car. Then she notices that her beloved childhood toy, Mr. Mooseface is strapped to the front of their car meaning that he is in danger. Trina is so angry about this, that she goes into Diary Mode. The stuff that was surrounding her was traffic cones and tires. The chaos being caused around her were giant geysers of flames and lave blasting out of the stacks of tires which burned everything around them.
Trina goes into Diary Mode after she was revealed to be a nerd after losing the Trimathalon to Kon. She gets so any that she loses and then Corey flicks his pick at her hair which cuts the band off of it, revealing her true identity to all of the Nerds. The nerds all cheer for her knowing that Trina is a nerd who likes match just like them. Trina is embarrassed and humiliated because she has been exposed as a nerd to the entire school and she screams in rage at Kon and blasts off into diary mode. The stuff that surrounding her were numbers and mathematical symbols. The chaos being caused around her was a bunch of stage lights cracking and exploding. The glasses of the nerds also cracked, leaving them in a state of shock and fear.
Trina goes into Crazy Diary Mode at Sludgefest after she listens the The Newmans play their song. The Orb Experience was possessing their bodies at the time and they sang the song Entry 4987: My Secret Fear and Junk which revealed secrets from her diary publicly in front of an entire audience in song. After this, she heard Mina ask her if Nick could really like her more than her and Nick tells her how he can only imagine how embarrassed she must be. This makes her laugh like a psychopath and go into diary mode. The stuff that was surrounding her was corn. When she wrote in her diary, the destruction that was caused around her was geysers of mud exploding out of the ground and blasting cows into the air.
Trina is in a wish war with Corey. Corey ruins her date with Nick Mallory and she gets so mad at him for it, that she wishes that they were unrelated. This was a set up trick that Corey put on her because one of Trina's previous wishes was for "Her Brother and his band no to play any more". This cancelled her wish out because now Corey was technically not her brother and Kin, Kon, and Laney were not her brother's band anymore. This made Grojband be able to play music again. This made Trina so furious, that she jet off into diary mode. She had a pig's face at the time so she went into diary mode with a pig's face. The stuff that was surrounding her was jugs. The destruction that was caused around her when she wrote in her diary was lightning clouds that formed and circled around The Newmans while they shot out lightning bolts. The Newmans looked around at the clouds nervously when this happened.
Trina goes into Diary Mode only sad and not mad after learning that her favorite pink sweater, Pinkredible had moved on and chosen Laney over her. When she was writing in her diary, storm clouds were forming over the book and thundering and lightninging and raining on the places she was writing instead of fire happening there. Little Pinkcredibles were surrounding her. Different music was playing, inead of her normal screaming in rage music, it was music of creepy sounds of a widower choir howling. The background was blue and not red. The chaos being caused around her was a bolt of lightning blasting her green hoodie and leaving it incinerating in flames.
Trina goes into Diary Mode after winning a raffle and winning the Swiss Chocolate Diamond. When she bit into the chocolate diamond, she thought that the taste was so perfect, that she went insane with love and blasted off into a love diary mode. Her tongue was sticking out when she went into this love diary mode. Hearts were surrounding her and when she wrote in her diary, heart shaped pink clouds formed in the sky.
Trina goes into the sewer where she sees El Chewpoocaca on a date with Nick. This makes her so mad and jealous that she goes into Diary Mode. The destruction being caused around her when she went into this diary mode was geysers of fire and lava blasting out if all of the sewers. Poisonous skulls of toxic stench were spinning around her when she was in this Diary Mode. The chaos being caused around her when she did this was a bunch of geysers of fire and lava blasting out of the sewer hatchets.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she learn that Corey and his band destroyed her project and might have to take the same class again, meaning she would have to be in the same grade as Corey and, wouldn't be in the same grade as Nick and Mina would be away from her and with Nick.
Trina was in a canoe with Nick Mallory and she was trying to kiss him. Blade Stabbington rose out of the water and he scared Mina, causing her to jump up into the air screaming and land in Nick Mallory's arms. Trina jumped up and attacked Blade Stabbington in rage for ruining her kiss. When she got out of the water, she was covered in seaweed. This tricked Mina into thinking that the swamp monster ate Trina and it scared her more. Nick Mallory left with Mina which made Trina jealous and caused her to go into Diary Mode. The destruction being caused around her was geysers of fire blasting out if all the fire pits. The stuff that was surrounding her in this Diary Mode was marshmallows.
Trina gets trapped in the unicorn exhibit at Peaceville Zoo by Mayor Mellow after (because of her costume) being mistaken for the unicorn the zoo desperately needed. It gets worse once Corey draws attention to himself and his band and gets her party and Nick's party to surround around their cage and chant for them to be free. This makes Trina miss her party while everyone pays attention to Corey. Trina gets to mad, that she goes into diary mode. The stuff surrounding her when she goes into diary mode is cupcakes.
Corey and Grojband tried to get Trina to go into Diary Mode in order to use what she wrote for lyrics for the coronation of the Queen Bee, in which they also had Trina compete and while their original plan was to have her go into Love Diary Mode, she instead goes into Diary Mode and also used it to control the bees and was crowned the Bee Queen
Trina did not go into Diary Mode in this episode.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she finds Grojband in her dream.
Trina (Who was posing as Stiletto at the time) tried to prove to the town that The Justice Band was not a real band of superheroes by tying Mina to the flagpole of the capital builfing so that lightning would strike her, however they saved Mina, and lightning struck her instead, leaving her hanging on the pole by the cape, knowing that there's still a chance she's willing to fall off of a building and killing herself without them saving her. However, Corey (Who was posing as Front Man at the time) foiled her plan by saving her life. This made everyone believe that they were truly heroes. This also mead Trina so mad, that she went into Diary Mode. The stuff what was spinning around her was trash.
For the first time ever instead of Trina, Mina goes into Diary Mode after she was told by Corey that once the comet, which allows her make Trina her troll instead of the other way around, is gone she'll go back to being Trina's Troll.
Trina goes into diary mode when the juvenile babies destroy her sculpture of Peaceville and Nick Mallory.
Trina goes into Diary Mode after learning that the prize winning dog, which gave her a kiss, was really Kon. The stuff that was surrounding her were dog treats, chew toys, and leashes.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when see sees Nick Mallory being held hostage by Captain Tigtey Whitey, Barnacle Face, and Shaven Beard.
Trina goes into Diary mode when she gets connected with Nick on the internet. The stuff surrounding her were pixelated hearts that were purple and white.
Trina goes diary mode when she learns that corey will be singing elevator music for eternity, and then nick ignores trina and listens to his music. The stuff that surrounding her were Nick heads and Hearts.
Trina went into Diary Mode when the bobble head Nick said that Mina was prettier than her. The stuff surrounding her were bobbleheads of Nick.
Trina is at the Gym Barn watching Nick do sit ups and she starts counting his abs. Blanche, Bertha, and Beatrice get lured into the Gym Barn and Corey points out that Trina is touching Nick Mallory. They get mad at her for this and they take her away from him, make her skirt longer, dress her up on old lady clothes, wipe her makeup off, and tie her hair up into a bun. Trina goes into Diary Mode out of anger over the new society they live in where the old ladies force their opinions down everyone's throats and things not being the way they used to be. She jets up out of the old lady's hand and goes into diary mode. When she does, the stuff that spins around her is a bunch of Gym Barney's hats.
Trina is on stage and everyone loves her and thinks that she's special because they are all overly happy about everything. Then, Corey comes up on stage and convinces her that she is not special because all of her fans think that everything else is special too. He shows her that everyone love every other person and thing in the world as much as they love her meaning that she's no better than everything else. Then, he reveals to her that he's special too and that means that she is just as special as her brother. This makes Trina break her bracelet off and go into a huge rage. She goes into Diary Mode when she figures out that she's not special compared to everything else in the world. The stuff that surrounds her when she goes into diary mode is rainbow bracelets.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she finds out that Grojband won the competition and that she's been cheering them on the whole time. She goes into diary mode wearing a cheerleader costume. The things that were revolving around her were curling rocks.
Trina goes into Love Diary Mode when she hugs Nick Mallory. She realizes that it doesn't matter if Nick is lame because this hug is between a Mallory and a Riffin which is currently considered "forbidden" because the Mallorys and Riffins are in a huge war with each other. When she goes into diary mode and writes in her diary, the stuff that happens around her is hearts shooting out and hitting other people making them happy and get along with each other instead of fighting. The stuff that was surrounding her in this diary mode was hearts.
Trina poses for a painting of herself that Nick is painting. He is almost done with it and she is impatiently waiting to see it after seeing how everyone else who is already seeing it is mesmerized by it. When Nick finally finishes, Corey asks him to sell it to him and Nick burns it with his lighter in a fiery rage, refusing to sell his work to anyone. This makes Trina go into Diary Mode.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she fumps Nick to find out that he has bread for a head which gives her an allergic reaction.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she realizes that she's going to spend the rest of her life with Corey.
Trina goes into Love Diary Mode for the fifth time in this episode. She is trying to act neutral and have no opinions for anything b not smiling, but Nick Mallory walks into the coffee shop and tells Trina that he likes her making her unable to stop herself from going into Love Diary Mode.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she get covered in soda bubbles which makes her allergic reaction act up in front of Nick Mallory. The stuff that was revolving around her was bubbles.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she realizes that Candy Jams is a liar who is not really who she says she is and that she was in love with Nick Mallory too.
Trina goes into Diary Mode when she figures out that the golden statue of her has a pimple on it and it gets revealed to all of Peaceville. Corey then reveals her real pimple to Peaceville which sends her into diary mode with her pimple on her face.
Trina goes into love diary mode for the sixth time in the series when she sees that she has finally gotten her car out of the garage.
Trina goes into diary mode when she finds out that the Nick Mallory that she was in love with was actually a hologram and becomes paranoid, thinking that nothing is real.
Trina goes into love diary mode for the seventh time when she sees how adorable and awesome it is that Wheelie is about to kill Grojband with a laser.
Trina goes into diary mode when she figures out that she stinks and Nick Mallory doesn't like being around her because of her smell and that she can't take a bath because Grojband is using the tub for acoustics while they play music. The stuff that was revolving around her was stench.
Trina goes into diary mode when she falls in a hole and the babies start touching her with their sticky, honey covered hands.
Trina's soul goes into sadness diary mode when she accidentally hits Nick's face with the hood of her car ruining their kiss. This was a sadness diary mode that was different from the others because this was Trina's soul going into this diary mode instead of Trina as herself, and she also had a crying facial expression along with some crying noises. When she wrote in her diary, fire showed up instead of storm clouds. There was a lack of things that surrounded her when she went into this diary mode.
Trina goes into diary mode when she loses the jam competition to Corey, Jammy picks Grojband over her, and Corey gets to hug Nick Mallory.
Trina goes into diary mode when she finds out that she's going to be trapped in Grojland forever and she will never see Nick Mallory again.
Trina goes into love diary mode when she get a card from Nick Mallory saying thatv he loves her and that hugs are waiting for her.
Trina goes into diary mode when she sees Nick Mallory on a date with Mina.
Trina goes into sadness diary mode for the third time in the series when Kate and Allie convince her that she has no friends or fans and that Grojband is more popular than her. This is the first time Trina went into a diary mode that was not caused directly by Grojband.
At the New Year's ball drop, Trina was planning to kiss Nick at the time the ball drops. However, when she ran over to Nick to kiss him, she tripped over a cord and smashed into him instead making them fall to the ground and it got exposed on the big screen which led her to humiliation. In the same episode, the ball drop happened again and Trina had a second chance at kissing him. However, when the ball drop happened, The Metrognome used his magic on the ball and caused it to lose it's timing causing the timer to jump from different numbers out of order messing up the countdown. This made Trina nervous and she panicked making her rush up to Nick too quickly to kiss him and smashing into him again the same way as before. This caused Trina to go into diary mode. The stuff that was surrounding her was mirror balls.
Trina goes into diary mode when she loses the game in the song competition. The stuff that was revolving around her were icons of Corey's face.
Trina gets a text from Nick Mallory saying that he believes that the world is going to end. This makes her believe that the world is going to end and that she never got to date Nick Mallory causing her to go into sadness diary mode. She was seen an heard crying at the beginning of this sadness diary mode. The stuff that was surrounding her was panda memes.
Trina goes into happy diary mode with an astronaut costume on when she realizes that she finally won in a fight with grojband and that she's going to survive the apocalypse with Nick Mallory and leave Grojband to die. The stuff that was surrounding her was moonrocks.
Although Diary Mode is always out of rage and involves writing fire, red backgrounds, and screaming music. There have been many times where Diary Mode has changed. Here are some of them all.
- Anger - Anger is what Diary Mode mainly and usually and almost always is. It starts with bell music playing and Trina blasts off in the air on a geyser of fire. She flies up in a red background and has red in her eyes and an angry face. She grabs her pen and diary and writes her feelings into there and flames form on the paper where she writes it. When she writes, horrible things happen to the area around her, which are mostly a bunch of fire geysers just like the one that she shoots up on. Once she's done, Her face is like "What the heck just happened?" and she falls back and ends Diary Mode. Screaming Demons and Heavy Metal Rock Music plays in the background.
- Love - Sometimes, trina will go into a love version of Diary Mode. This happened first in the episode "Pox N Roll" Trina had Diary Mode only with love instead of anger. When she did, the music was love music instead. She blasted up on a huge geyser of pink and red hearts, and her eyes were hearts and not angry anda smiling face, The background was pink and when she wrote in her diary, hearts were coming out of it and not fire. There were a bunch of hearts flying around in the area she was in, The music in the background was pinao music and a huge orchestra playing the same beats as the sound that plays when she's about to go into diary mode in all of those anger times. This was also the music that was playing before she shot up into the sky. She has gone into this diary mode in the episodes "Pox N Roll," "Helmet," "War and Peaceville," "The Pirate Lounge for Me," "The Snuffles with Snarffles," "It's in the Card," and "Ahead of our own Tone."
- Fear - In the episode "No Strings Attached" Trina went into Diary Mode only with fear instead of anger. She shot up on green goo and the background was still the same color. Her face was making a scared expression and when she wrote in her Diay, it made green fire instead of normal. She made geysers of goo just like the one she shot up on go around her and the music in the background was creepy music. The music playing before she shot up was the same as it in in normal anger diary mode.
- Sadness - This diary mode first ocurred in the episode "All You Need is Cake." Trina went into Diary Mode only with sadness instead of anger. She does not shoot up when she enters it, instead she just slowly floats up into the air to match the sad and slow feeling of depression that she has for the incident. The background is blue and her face is changed to a sad and crying face including her hair being down instead of flying up in the air. She wrote in her diary and what happened when she did was storm coulds formed over thbe places she wrote and started raining on it. When she was done, her pen was upside down and raindrops were falling out of it. The music in the background was a creepy widdower chorus and she fell to the ground after it was all done and over with. This diary mode has happened in the episodes "All You Need is Cake," "Group Hug," "Soulin' Down the Road," and "Hear Us Rock Part 1."
- Future - In the episode "Ahead Of Our Own Tone" Trina went into Diary Mode only in a futuristic way and with love instead of normal anger. The background was purple and has binary code in the background, she looked futuristic. She was loving and futuristic music playing. When she wrote in her diary, there were purple pixelated hearts were coming out if it. Her eyes had green pixelated hearts in them.
- Mina - In the episode "A Knight to Remember" Mina went into diary mode instead of Trina. Everything was the same even the diary except for it being Mina.
- Soul - In the episode "Soulin' Down the Road" Trina had her soul trapped inside of a car. When Kin took a picture of her, it was released from the car and went into Diary Mode. The background was blue and sad music was playing as though she was in Sadness Diary Mode and she was a crying soul.
- Happy Astronaut - In the episode "Hear Us Rock Part 2," Trina survived the apocalypse along with Nick Mallory so that they could be together forever. She also got to finally defeat Grojband and ruin any chances of them ever playing music again by leaving their instruments on Earth. This made her so happy, that she went into a happy diary mode. She was also wearing an astronaut costume when this happened. When she went into diary mode, the background was purple and she had a big smile and sparkling eyes. She was wearing an astronaut costume and happy music was playing. When she wrote in her diary, flames appeared on the paper.
- Pig - In the episode "Wish Upon a Jug" Trina went into Diary Mode with a pig face but technically it was the same thing.
- Queen Bee - In the episode "Queen Bee" Trina went into Diary Mode wearing a dress and had her hair up but technically it was the same thing.
- Nightgown - In the episode "Dreamreaver Part 2" Trina went into Diary Mode only with a nightgown but technically it was the same thing.
- Cheerleader - In the episode "Rock the House" Trina went into Diary Mode with a cheerleader outfit on but technically it was the same thing.
- Pimple - In the episode "The Bandidate," Trina went into diary mode with a pimple on her face. Her pimple was pumping to the beat of the music and letting off a field of shockwave whenever they pumped. When she turned into a shadow, her pimple was seen glowing red in the same way her eyes did.
- It would seem odd that Trina, who is the series main antagonist, would help with her brother's band. Although she does not intend to do this and she is unaware of the fact that their lyrics come from her diary because the band knows to change them around alot so that she doesn't figure it out. If she knew those were her lyrics, she would stop going into diary mode because she knew that was helping them.
- Trina does not go into diary mode in the episodes "Dreamreaver Part 1" and "A Knight to Remember." These are the only two episodes where Trina did not go into Diary Mode.
- The stuff surrounding Trina is based on either whatever is bothering her, or the area around her.
- Diary Mode is similar to the Death Note.
- Diary Mode has many aliases such as "Diary Freak Outs" or "Going all Diary" which are used constantly in the show.
- The idea for diary mode was to have a Sailor Moon-esque scene that could be reused in every episode but tweaked when needed.
- It is unknown if Trina is remembers her diary modes or not.
- In the episodes "Dance of the Dead" and "Soulin' Down the Road," there was a lack of things surrounding Trina when she went into diary mode.