|Inn Err Face|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Production Code: 204a|
|Written by Craig Martin|
|First Aired: March 26, 2015 (Canada); March 7, 2015 (United States)|
|List of Episodes|
Who Are You
Inn Err Face is the seventh episode of season two of Grojband. It is the thirty third episode overall.
Kon's been awake for 79 hours because he's trying to see if his dreams will be more awesome if he saves them up. Laney asks if this is Kin's science project, but Kin says his science project is a Shrink Ray. Corey bursts into the garage saying that he has the perfect science project for them all, to prove that music can cure Tuba Tim's cold. Kon decides that if they're playing, he should probably get some sleep, so he naps in his bass drum. Trina comes into the garage saying that her science project, Together Forever Tester,will win and that they should quit. Corey says that Grojband will win and goes to check on Tuba Tim's cold. Trina uses Kin's Shrink Ray to shrink Kon's Drumset, with him inside it, so that they can't play music, but Corey's Guitar falls onto the kick pedal and flings Kon into Trina's mouth.
At the Science Fair, judged by Mayor Mellow and Nick Mallory, Kin gets a message from Kon about him dreaming of being inside someone and Kin realises that it's Trina and panics because the shrinking only lasts for 1 hour or the amount of time before getting small becomes boring. Trina chucks the Shrink Ray back at Kin and Corey finds a Mini-Sub made for the Science Fair. Kin gets in, Corey shrinks it, and then uses a slingshot to put the sub into Trina.
Kin tells Kon that he isn't dreaming and they head toward Trina's sweat glands to get out of her. Laney uses a potato powered heat lamp to try and get Trina to sweat, but she doesn't and says that sweating is for gross farmers. Corey tells Kin to head to her mouth so they can leave via her saliva when she smells some of her favourite foods, but she says that drooling is for farmers with retainers.
Corey realises that they have to make Trina cry by saying that her and Corey will be together forever, so they make Mina change the machine so it reads together forever no matter what and Corey holds onto the other side when she tests it. Trina goes into anger diary mode and then cries, letting Kin and Kon out. The sub becomes normal size and Grojband perform their song, cure Tuba Tim's cold, and win the Science Fair. Corey then tells his moral and signs off the episode.
- The title of this episode is a pun on "In her face" or "Inner face", which connects to the episode because Kon went inside of Trina by going in her mouth, which can be considered going in her face.
- In this episode, it was revealed that Trina had a black, cold heart. However, in the episode "Who Are You," it was revealed that Trina's Heart was a bright, pink heart with eyes, a mouth, arms, and legs.
- Trina's eyes appear to be pink, as shown when Kin and Kon were in Trina's eyeball.
- When Kon first ends up in Trina's stomach, he takes a "selfie", a term for a popular cultural phenomena of taking a self photo.
- According to Todd Kauffman, Kin using a yellow submarine to save Kon was a reference to the Beatles song "Yellow Submarine."
- The concept of Kin traveling inside of Trina's body in a submarine is a reference to the movie Fantastic Voyage.
- Kon is seen eating a Cheese Doodle. A parody on Cheez Doodles.
- This episode along two-part Hear Us Rock! is never aired in Brazil most likely due to time constraints.
It can be viewed on the official Cartoon Network website here.