|Full Name||Party Danimal|
|Friends||Grojband and Barney|
|First Appearance||Smash Up Terby (silhouette only)|
|Latest Appearance||It's in the Card|
|Voice Actor||Christian Potenza|
He appeared in the episode "Pox N Roll" where he gave a review on Corey's chicken pox party. At first, he was giving them a very negative rating, but when Corey played his music with Grojband, things got better with the reviews and Party Danimal gave them 10 awesomes plus. He went on to make cameo appearances in several later episodes.
Party Danimal is a tall white teenager with long, curly brownish red hair that he wears a yellow baseball cap on. He has a green shirt with a picture of a hand making the rock symbol on it and he wears a black sweater under it. He has tan jeans and red shoes with white socks.
Party Danimal is what his name would imply, a party animal. However, he is not as crazy and care free as most other party animals. Party Danimal is not as easy to please and will find himself unsatisfied and disappointed if the party he goes to doesn't meet a certain quota. This is what makes him the judgmental guy he is now and what got him his job as a very popularly known party critic.
- Chloe - In the episode Smash Up Terby, silhouettes of Party Danimal and Chloe standing together are seen in the background of the the Carnival Derby. In the episode It's in the Card, Party Danimal and Chloe were revealed to be dating.
- Grin Reaper
- Super Zeroes (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Ahead Of Our Own Tone (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Myme Disease (Cameo)
- Pop Goes the Bubble (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The Pirate Lounge for Me
- The Bandidate
- It's in the Card (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- He is voiced by Christian Potenza who had also worked with FreshTV for all of their shows with his best known roles being Chris McLean from the Total Drama series, Jude Lizowski from 6 Teen, and Trevor Troublemier from the Sidekick series.
- All of these characters have a very similar voice as Christian Potenza uses virtually the same one for these characters.
- His name is a play on the phrase "Party Animal" which means someone who parties a lot and is very lively.